Friday 26 September 2014

Week 39 - It's a Sketch - Polkadoodles Challenge

Hello to everyone out there and it's Happy Friday!
 We are here this week with our wonderful inspiration from the design team.

Have you checked out the Polkadoodles store lots of new items have been added this week
Take a Peek Here

The theme of this week is still 
It's a Sketch
and you can
enter the challenge
Do not forget that it is not necessary for the use of products Polkadoodles to enter challenges
but make sure you follow the rules in the sidebar ---- & gt;

You have until noon GMT Friday, October 3rd to enter.

The winner of the Week 36/37- Tag You're It is at the bottom of this post.
Now, for the inspiration from the design team this week....

Anjie - Everything on my card is from the adorable Winston CD, isn't he just the most handsome bear you have ever seen!!!! I have added faux stitching around the edge of the papers and hearts as it goes so well with the papers. I have used a pre-coloured image this week to show you just how fabulous they are if you can't or don't want to colour.


Sandie - It's fabulous to be here again and offer you my DT mid-challenge inspiration for our sketch challenge.  I have to say that when I saw it was a sketch I hid under a cushion!  I am the type of crafter that starts of doing one thing and then ends up with my make mutating into something else so working to a sketch was a little scary!  But, I gave it a go lol.  I have used the fabulous Amelia Roses
 who is available on digi download on her own (OR with the others that fall in your basket!) and as a full CD on the Pretty Sweet CD. She is coloured with my Graph'it Marker pens and for the eagle eyed the bunting is a cut file from Winston  the amazing new collection we can't put down!  Check out my blog for more details and here is my interpretation - happy crafting, Sandie x

 Jenny - Hi again and it's time to share my card for the mid-challenge inspiration. now I don't mind using a sketch and find that when you are struggling they are a good starting point. This one is so lovely that I used it as it is and didn't need to change the layout around.
I have used papers from the fabulous Winston cd as I already had some printed and I thought they worked well, I have also used one of the Pretty Sweet girls and this is Piper she is available as a single digi or you can get a cd with her and her friends on.  I added a few stitch lines around some of the layers and added a flower cut from one of my dies. There are more details on my blog.

Bev here with my take on the sketch, as you can see I took it all 'As is' but had a great time ageing and distressing the papers. Winston is my inspiration but as you can see you don't necessarily need to use the characters to produce an end product. I'm seriously addicted to printing off, shaping and building up the flowers from this awesome CD.

  

Susan - Well here we are here with some mid challenge inspiration  .
I have used the adorable Etty from the New CD Winston ,also papers and embellishments .I have coloured her with my Graph'it markers then used my Prisma Pencil's to add a bit of extra shading also distressed most of the card with my distress inks.

Yvonne - Hi everyone - I am here with some inspiration for the sketch challenge. I opted to use everything Winston which you can get from the new collection, check it out here. As the sketch is hearts, I opted to use Winston holding a heart, the hearts on the card are from the collection as are the papers, the wee flowers are from the collection too. The sentiment is actually from the Pretty Sweet Collection.


Katie - This was a great challenge, it is so interesting when you have the same sketch to see what everyone else comes up with. I used Work and Play 6 Background Papers and some bling. I cannot wait to see what you come up with. Have fun and Keeeeeeeeeeep Crafting xx


Claire C I've used one of my favourite images from Festive Hollybobs for this card, isn't she adorable?? I've coloured her up with Graph'It markers ad layered her up over kraft cardstock. The gorgeous bp, paper bow and the supercute ticket sentiment are all from Festive Hollybobs too


Frezja - Hello all :) Today I have for you an example how to use collections Festive Hollybobs in the way NO Christmas....... Let's say a little Christmas a lot of sketch..:)
I love such unusual project :) More foto you can find on my blog :)
Have a nice day :)


Fabulous and stunning DT creations to inspire you!

The winner (chosen by random org) for our last challenge, 
Tag you're It
29 - Karen

You've won
a digital bundle from the Polkadoodles store.
Please email us  here  and to claim your prize and quote PDw39001wk36

The Top 3 this week, chosen by the Design Team are
35 Donna

Congratulations to all, thanks for your participation and do not forget to claim your blinkies from the sidebar.

It's a Sketch
You can enter here
Please do not forget, there are a maximum of 2 entries per person.
Have a fabulous week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!