Tuesday 23 September 2014

Wk 4 Digiqueens with a Fabulous Freebie!

Hi everyone and welcome back to the fabulous
Digi Queens

The team are here with another great week of colour inspiration and ideas for you.  
And today we have a great FREEBIE for you - yes, it's just around the corner now so we thought we'd help your Autumn/Fall inspiration with a great Halloween image (just right click and save to your computer)....


Our standard Angel Policy applies so you are not permitted to share this image with anyone else or post it anywhere but feel free to send people here to get themselves.

Make sure you check the Polkadoodles download store this week - we have some lovely new digis up for grabs and if you are not yet a member of Polka Doodle Dandies on Facebook you should come over and join us as we have lots going on and freebies and special codes along the way for you.
Make sure you also head over to the Digi Choosday challenge today too - the team have some great projects and a fab challenge this week - plus you can win digis!!

Let's see what the team have made this week!

Nikky...I decided to colour in this lovely new digi which has just been added to the store recently, I just love her swirly cape! I've actually done something really different this week and coloured her with Pan Pastels of all things - such a cool result, I love it and I can see a new obsession about to start I think! 

You can get 2 different versions of this image - one with a Witchy Kitty and one with a Toad:
If you want to see how I coloured her with Pan Pastels you can see a YouTube tutorial over on our channel HERE and HERE 

Hi there Anita here :).....Today I bring to you a Gorgeous Halloween image called Mummy whom I coloured in with polychromos pencils.   I then fussy cut it along with the cat and mounted them with foam pads. I also used the awesome backing paper from Witchie witchy journal bundle you really should checkout the whole Halloween section over at there store....

mummy Get the digi here:
I used colours: Cold grey VI, Cold grey V, Cold grey IV, Cold grey III, Cold grey II, Cold grey I

Leah....Hello everyone, I chose to do a Halloween piece this week as well!  I colored Witchie Goth in a monochromatic color scheme, and added some orange to her to give her a more 'Halloween' color :) I added her to an altered kraft gift bag; she was a lot of fun!  Enjoy! -

I have used my beloved Prismacolor pencils in these colors: Beige PC997, Mineral Orange PC1033, Chocolate  PC1082, Dark Brown PC946

Hi everyone, it's Victoria here with a spooky little gift bag to pop your Hallowe'en treats in!!  I've used the handsome Dracula, along with a creepy tree and a polka dotty bat - just some of the ghastly elements from the Witchie Witchie bundle available instantly in the Polkadoodles DigiWorld store now!

I used these ProMarkers to colour him: Skin: Almond, Blush....Hair, shoes, cloak and trousers: Cool Grey 1, 2, 3, 4,5.....Cane: Cool Grey 4, 5.....Cloak lining: Lipstick Red, Berry Red, Crimson, Cool Grey 4....Buttons: Tulip Yellow, Gold

Hi everyone, its Colleen here with a Halloween tag, perfect to add to your treat bags! I have used the awesome Spooky House 2, I trimmed it down slightly to fit my tag and stuck to typical Halloween colours of black, orange with a touch of white and finished it off with some burlap and twine.





Christine here now..  I used the very scary Witchie Goth – coloured with Copics (listed below) – then I gave her skin a greyish tinge..  no self respecting witch would have blush! I added some sparkle and some glossy accents to her too, but they are difficult to see.  For the background I used a scrap of Halloween paper and printed the SpookyHouse on top, then used a Wink of Sparkle pen to lift the black.  The cobweb die is from Memory Box and the ric rac die is PTI.  You can find more details on my blog.
Gothic Witch digi:
Copics used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, C2; Dress and Hat - C5, C7, 100, BV00, V15, V09 - white gel pen for lace; Stockings and hat band: E08, YR04, YR18

Hi, Pami here with my Halloween make.  Today I have used this week's freebie image and Witchie Goth. Within Word I layered the two together, I wanted Witchie Goth in the foreground. I then coloured the image with Copics.  I played about a bit with the sky and in the end decided to go with orange to go with the orange and black theme.  For the background I laid down my darkest colour first and blended through to the lightest. I then went back over again a couple of times to soften the harsh lines.  

Get the digistamp here:
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=6421
Here are the colours I used: Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04; Orange - YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, E17, E18; Black/Grey - C3 through to C10

Hi all, its Jackie here with my Halloween card... I have used the  Witchie Digi Stamp, along with two of the fabby papers from the Witchie Witchie paper bundle...



I have coloured her with copic pens.  numbers as given: Skin E00, E11, E13, R20  ; Hat, shoes and trousers... C1, C3, C5, C7, C9;  Cape V000, V01, V04, V05 and V09; rest of card described on my blog. 

There's some gorgeous makes here this week! 
We'll be back on Friday with another Polkadoodles challenge so see you then and hope you have a great week of crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!