Friday 30 October 2015

Week 44 -Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Add Sparkle, Bling or Glitter

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Friday Everyone!
Have you seen the lovely new Colouring books yet?
If not you are defintly missing out
Check out all the info here



Now onto this weeks Inspiration here at Polkadoodles, for Week 2 of our challenge

Add Sparkle, Bling or Glitter
The winner of this challenge will receive a $10 voucher for the store!
You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ------>
You can link up your entry here

Ruth:  I've used papers from the Twiggy and Toots cd to make a larger than life special 21st Birthday card.  Lots of bling and sparkle around the edges of the numbers.  Really quick and easy to make - the hardest bit was waiting for the glitter to dry!




Naz - The image I have used on my project is Serenity Stardust part of the Serenity Fairy Wishes Bundle which  is one of my all times favourite collections from Polkadoodles.
This Bundle included black and white as well as coloured digital stamps, beautiful papers and sentiments.
The sentiment I have used for this project is from Polkadoodles Work and Play 10 - Country Life.


Julie -- I used the adorable Work & Play 9 -- Love & Kisses Collection this week, creating an anniversary card for my husband.  I didn't want too much bling or glitter, so I used some glitter paper to back the image.

Anjie -  I have used the Serenity Fairy Wishes collection to make this card. You can buy the image Serenity Resting on her own HERE if you would just like that. The fabulous Toadstool border has been cut using my cameo and the cutting file can be found HERE, isn't it just perfect for this image!!!!! For the challenge I have added superfine glitter to her wings which you can see better in the close up image on my blog, along with the rest of the details.



Bev here with my inspiration for this sparkly challenge. I'm gradually getting my Christmas cards done and this week I used the fabulous Work & Play 5. and coloured the gorgeous little elf with my graph'its. More details on my blog.


Claire C Colouring this gorgeous fairy from the Serenity Collection and one of the gorgeous pages from Colour Therapy 1 Floribunda with my Lyra Polycolour pencils kept me amused for hours. I've added some sparkly beaded trim and given the fairy some sparkly wings with a little glamour dust


Penny here using the beautiful Hollybobs collection and the image Presents.  Im finally getting some cards ready for Christmas.  I dug into my stash of glitter card stock and layered up lots of different colours to add some bling.  I wanted to keep the image as the focus of the card so she would pop.  It was so nice to get copics onto card stock again.    Its hard to see in the photo but the berry's are glittered with glossy on top just for that added pop.


Our winner (chosen by Random Org) for our Use a Die Cut
85 - Wendy 
You have won $10 of downloads from the store
Please contact us HERE and quote PD44001Wk41 to claim your prize.

Our Top 3, chosen by the Design Team,
44- Pat
49- Norma
56 - Carol 
Well done and don't forget your badges

You can enter the Add Sparkle, Blig or Glitter
See you all next week!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!