Friday 28 October 2016

Week 43 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Inspiration Week for our 
Anything Goes Challenge
You can find it HERE
Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday  4 Nov to enter. You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges. However, we do love seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->
Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks      
will be announced at the end of this post....

Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

Ruth:  I've used the wonderfully Christmas (especially in red!) Bubbleicious Frame as my background and starting point then made a wreath of poinsettias with  the very versatile Flowers 2 dies - I pinched the edges.  Papers are printed from Winnie Winter Wonderland (print on both sides so you don't get any white showing) plus added some seed beads to the centres.  And to finish off, the little tiny sentiment tags have been cut with the Versatile Door / Window / Flap die.
Helen - Feeling a lot Christmassy at the moment so I've taken the Festive Hollybobs collection that you can find right here in the store and merged 4 images to make a Christmas Scene and used some papers from the collection too.  I've add some corners and the tree branch from the fab new dies that cut like a dream you find them here too.
Pauline - I've used the two adorable gingerbread people from the Festive Christmas CD, the sentiment and papers are from the CD as well.  I also used the fabulous new Bubbleicious Frame Die and lots of Distress Ink to create a rustic feel.
Alysha ~ Ooooooh I'm feeling all Christmassy like my team mates too. Here I have made a lovely Christmas card using Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun CD. Looking forward to seeing your creations this week. hugs Aly xx
Lisa - For my make today I've used the fabulous Festive Christmas Download Collection and I just love the rich traditional colours in this collection. I have layered the leaf image multiple times over red and green papers from the collection, printed, fussy cut and shaped into a Poinsettia, with a lovely bit of bling for the centre. I have kept the rest of the card fairly simple, using a sentiment printed onto white card and the inside of Bubbleicious Frames Die as a template to cut it out, layered onto the Bubbleicious Frames Die cut from Kraft card and a stripey paper from the collection. 
Karon - I have a play with one of the wonderful pre-coloured toppers from the Festive Christmas Collection and used the Super Sprigs Die to add some leaves to the white poinsettia.  I added some layers by cutting out an extra reindeer and birdhouse.  
Jacki - For my card I decided to merge 2 of adorable images from the Twiggy and Toots collection the papers are from the Festive Christmas collection I distressed them added diluted paint splats and frantage then added a large christmassy bow.
Carol - For my inspiration I've used the Winnie Winterland collection and used papers, a tag, some holly foilage and the very cute Candy Cane Elf to decorate a step card. 
Elena - For my ispiration I've used full elements of Winnie Winterland Collection.  Papers, elements and stamp painted with distressink. Front card more elements and paper base are red, while the back of the card is a collage of objects mounted on several levels with photoshop and green to fit ours theme.



Such fabulous creations from the team!

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Weeks 40/41 Challenge

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
Please email us HERE to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads
from the digi store.  Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team
#69 - Bernadet#85 - Jana K, #106 - Agneta Johansson
Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...

Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming o visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you......You can enter our current
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!