Friday 29 September 2017

WK39 - Anything Goes Craft challenge at Polkadoodles

HAPPY FRIDAY!

OUR CURRENT WK 38/39 CHALLENGE IS

ANYTHING GOES
ENTER HERE
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
Closes Fri 6th October, Noon.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...

The winners of our last challenge are at the end of this post.

We have lots and lots of new items in the Polkadoodles store, so make sure you go and check them out - our latest Stamp of The Month for September is a real must-have and we are already running low on Christmas stamps so don't miss them!
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-sept/
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/
Do you follow our Digi Choosday challenge each Tuesday?  
Make sure you check out the challenge here as you might be able to enter here too and the team would love to see your entries!
DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE - CLICK HERE 
 
 oOo--oOo--oOo

So let's see this week's inspiration from the team!...

Jacki Now I don't usually do physical stamping I'm no good at it but I had to have these adorable Winnie stamps  EEEEkkk love them and the papers are some of the best (I know I'm bias lol) anyway for my card I have made a lattice style card (which is really easy) so I kept the rest of my card pretty simple as I wanted the stamp ( Winnie Lighting the way)and the lattice to be the focal points. The stamps come out like a dream so easy to use.


Helen - I just love the Winnie Winterland Collection such a fab selection of Christmas goodies you can find it right here. I love building a snowman and dressing him all up to keep out the cold so  I've used Frosty the Snowman as this cool image just reminds of doing just that


Carol - Today I used some of the Tags and Frames from the Winnie Winterland collection and made some Christmas gift tags. 


Lisa - I have made a Christmas card using the fabulous Holly Jolly 6x6 Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack and a digi image from Work & Play 5 - Festive Hollybobs Digital Papercrafting Kit but you can also find the image on its own here.



Norma this week I made a flip book,  using the new Winnie White Christmas bundle that I love, is full of nice images and I think it will be a perfect little gift for a Polkadoodles fan.


Ruth:   I've used one of the pre-coloured images from the Winnie White Christmas collection and printed it directly onto white linen effect cardstock.  I've glittered the wings and hat with stickles plus used watercolour pencils for the background which shows off the grain on the card.

How fab are the teams creations!!
.............................................................................
WINNERS:

Anything Goes Week 36/37 Challenge....

Claims must be received by 09/10/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
47 -  Dee's Cards
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD01001wk3637 to claim your prize of  
$10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Grab our Winners Blinkie!
Top 3 Winners in no particular order, chosen by the DT...
Congratulations Ladies! 
34 - Astrid
55 - Elin
69 - Einat
We loved your work so much this week we decided to also give a little spot prize - you have all 
WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!  

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD01003wk3637a to claim your prize download from the digi store!....
Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...
Congratulations to everyone!!
We thank you all for taking part in our challenges, we love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Enter the current

Anything Goes Challenge HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!