Friday 27 October 2017

Wk 43 Anything Goes Crafting challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome back!
We are going back to a WEEKLY CHALLENGE again from today, so each week will now have a brand new open date for you...
Today's new challenge is

ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 10th November, Noon.
Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE WK40/41 ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST




We have lots and lots of new items in the Polkadoodles store, so make sure you go and check them out - our latest Stamp of The Month is a real must-have and we are already running low on Christmas stamps so don't miss them!





So let's see what the DT have made this week...


Ruth:  I've made a cute kraft card gift box - the box die is from Sizzix (it came with the Big Shot!) and I've used papers from Winnie White Christmas to make the gift bow - layered onto the off cuts of kraft card from making the box.
Jacki  Now when we as a DT have a theme and it's 'not a card' I panic it's out my comfort zone but today I did it Istepped out og my comfort zone and made a little Winne Bauble I tok a pre coloured winnie fussy cut her out twice then die cut about 12 circles from papers from the festive Christmas collection  finished off with a large red bell.
Carol - I've made a Christmas tag using Winnie Winterland tags and frames. I created my tag on my computer before printing it out and cutting it out using a scalloped circle die - much easier than fussy cutting the leafy garland. I then added a ribbon and it's ready to hang.
Helen - OOw love it when its not a card for the DT, it means I can use my planner and fill it with lots of Winnie White Christmas goodies. So I printed off some of the pre-coloured images and embellies, made them into stickers and cut them out and used them to decorate a page in my Christmas planner.

Norma This is the season to make presents and to share with your friends some love,  so I made a flip book to share with one of my crafty friend some of my favorites things I use to make my crafts.  I used Winnie Winterland and Winnie White Christmas to decorate it.
Lisa - I find it really fiddly wrapping small gifts at Christmas Time so for my make today I have used papers from Work & Play Festive Hollybobs Full Download Collection and a free cutting file for my cutting machine to create a small gift bag. You could also fill the bag with sweet treats!
As always, Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you this week...


Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of our Week 40/41 Challenge....
Claims must be received by 5/11/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is..... 
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk434041 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!
Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order....
All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!  
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk434041123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 27/10/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.

Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...
Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.  We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!