Friday 17 November 2017

Wk 46 Anything Goes crafting challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
Welcome back to another great challenge!
As always our theme is
ANYTHING GOES

PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 24th November, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
--------------------------------------------------------------
The winners of Week43 are at the end of this post.

Over to the Design Team to see what they've made this week...

Stephanie.... I've always wondered how all the creatures and characters of the North Pole lived. It's in the North Pole Cottages of course! Think of this advent calendar as a apartment complex of sorts for all the inhabitants of the North Pole. I created this adorable advent calendar using the Winnie White Christmas and Winnie Winter Land. Both kits are filled with so much holiday yumminess that it was hard to decide which pieces to use!

Merlina I made an easel card with Winnie-white-christmas-big-kahuna collection...



Scatty Jan: For my card this week I have used the lovely Winnie White Christmas. I have Polychromos and Graph'It Markers to colour up alongside some glitter.

Angie J: I have used 2 of the Topper Sheets from the Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Kit to create these gorgeous tags.



Michelle: For this project I have used a pre-coloured image Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Kit
I also used the papers, embellishments and word art to make this project this kit is so versatile

Tina: This time I pimped a candle again and used for this the design sheets from Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna download Kit. I have printed some of the sheets on silk paper and then carefully applied to the candle with a hair dryer.

Ania: For my card I used Hyacinth, from the The Darling Buds collection and colored them with alcohol markers...

Anjie - I have used the Winnie Winterland collection, and the Polkadoodles Elegant Nest set of 3 dies for my card. A full tutorial on how I made it from scraps is on my blog.

Sabrina: I used the awesome Winnie Winterland - Big Kahuna digital craft download Bundle : cards, embellishments, sheets, and colored digis, to create my 2017 advent calendar. I cut it all up with my cameo silhouette. The numbers are Winnie White Christmas Alphabet digi download. More details on my blog...

Bev here, I've been a little short on time this week so used a pre coloured image from Winnie White Christmas and cut it out with my favourite die Bubbleicious Fame. the pretty corners and some printed vellum also add a little bit of layered interest. Not forgetting, gemstones, glitter & ribbon of course.

Sharon - For this week's Challenge I have used The Winnie White Christmas BIG KAHUNA Kit available here and I've used the lovely Winnie Santa digi stamp.

Amy This is my first challenge as part of this wonderful Design Team and I'm so excited to share my card with you. I'm using Work & Play 5 - Festive Hollybobs. This set has so much that you will love. I'm using a pre colored image, one of the fun colorful papers that comes in the set and one of the many sentiments. Hope you like it!!!

As always, Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you this week and some beautiful makes from our newest team members...
Now onto our Winners and Top 3 from Week 43 ....
Claims must be received by 24/11/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.(PLEASE ALLOW 14 DAYS FOR A RESPONSE TO YOUR EMAIL CLAIMS - we sponsor lots of challenges and we have dozens of claims to process each week which is time consuming. All claims WILL be answered within 21 days, emailing numerous times will not speed this process!). If you haven't had a reply within 21 days please resend your email. Claims must not be sent via Facebook.

The Winner of week 43, chosen by Random Org, is.....  
#66 Lisa Lynn
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD01wk431 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 24/11/17, please see above.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...

The Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order....
27 Heikie
28 Lynsey
1 Rutscht
All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD01001wk43123 to claim.
Claims must be received by 24/11/17, please see above.
Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...

Congratulations to everyone. We thank you all for taking part in our challenges. We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

If you haven't already entered our Week 45 challenge it closes today, so still time to enter, but we will announce our winner next week!
See you next week for a brand new challenge!


This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!